Sodium bicarbonate can help you in many ways during cleaning: from eliminating bad smells, to cleaning the bathroom dishes, to cleaning the oven.
Characteristics of Sodium Bicarbonate
How can you clean over and over again
- To clean tiles, add a tablespoon of bicarbonate to the juice of half a lemon, pour the mixture into a sprayer and stir. Apply and let it act for five minutes. Pass a sponge or damp cloth to remove the product.
- For toilet cleaning, pour a little product into a damp sponge and gently rub the dishes in the bathroom. Rinse and dry well.
- For cleaning the floor add half a cup of baking soda to a bucket of warm water and clean the floor.
- To clean carpets and sofas mix a liter of water, half a glass of cleaning vinegar, a spoon of baking soda, a quarter cup of alcohol and a tablespoon of fabric softener. It shakes everything very well in a spray bottle, taking into account that vinegar and bicarbonate produce a reaction when mixed. Spray and let it run for a few minutes. If you have any deeper stains, rub a little with a sponge. Let it dry and vacuum.
- Sodium hydrogen carbonate