Ecological floor detergent is suitable for indoor and outdoor floors, wood and can be used on walls and tiles. It removes all kinds of dirt, degreasing and leaves a scented environment throughout the room.
With this product you walk towards sustainability: is an ecological detergent that is born from the reuse of waste, used cooking oil.
Features of Ecological Floor Detergent
How can you clean over and over again
- Dilute about 75mL for every 5 liters of water to clean surfaces (especially floors), using a mop in a good condition. If the surfaces are very dirty or greasy, increase the dosage to 100mL for every 5 liters of water. In case of difficult stains or dirt, apply the product pure. For cleaning tiles and bathrooms, apply detergent directly to a cloth or sponge and clean the entire surface.
- Ecological detergent for floors 100% biodegradable;
- Water; soap (natural origin); Sodium lauryl ether sulfate (natural source); perfume (limonene); dye; preservative (5-chlore-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one and 2-methyl-4-isothiazolinon-3-one and bromonitropropanediol).
- Packaging thought about the concept of Eco Design and made of 50% recycled plastic.
- You can reuse it when refilling at our partner stores.
There are no reviews yet.